Fairfield Uniting Church is a diverse community gathered around the Jesus Story, coming together to break bread, nurture the vulnerable and challenge the status quo.
Please note: That due to precautions against the spread of COVID-19, Saint Andrews Uniting Church has made the difficult decision to suspend Sunday worship (in body) for the foreseeable future.
Pippen send his love to you all and is desparately sad about missing church.
What's Happening in Heart and Online at Saint Andrew's
In response to the church being closed we have developed an online program for the week starting this Sunday 29th March at 5pm.
- Sunday - 5:00pm Haiku (20 mins) Worship (Facebook Live and then put on website)
- Wednesday - 7.30pm Book Group (Zoom)
- Friday - 11am Meditation and Poetry space (Zoom)
In addition to this we will also be:
- Publishing community members posts on the St Andrews Blog. For your reflections, poems, art and prayers to share with our community, email Alex your contributions.
- Window Art Installation: To offer a visual gift to our community as they walk past. Reflective of liturgical year.
- Pastoral Care Tree: So that we can continue to stay connected and care for each other body and soul. (via phone).
If you would like to be kept up to date with how we are supporting each other and our commun ity in this complex time please email the Minister at email@example.com or phone 0411292273 If you are in need of help: practical or spiritual: please let us know, we are here for you.
We are passionate about the spiritual nourishment of children and feel called into the ongoing development of a JUST CHURCH, which seeks justice, mercy and walks humbly with our god.
Listen to past sermons from St Andrews.
Upcoming events and services
For a full overview of what's happening at St Andrew's in the coming months visit our events page.
Services and finding us
Services are held at Sunday at 10am at 85 Gillies St, Fairfield.